How to maintain the image measuring instrument
Steps to wipe the surface of the image measuring instrument:
1. First wipe the exterior of the instrument with a dry cotton cloth or wipe paper to wipe off dust or oil, etc. Be careful not to injure its exterior.
2. Then use a clean, fine dry cotton cloth with industrial alcohol to wipe the exterior of the instrument, especially metal and non-metallic surfaces.
Steps to wipe the mirror of the image measuring instrument:
1. Gently wipe the mirror surface with lens cleaning paper first. Do not apply force to avoid damaging the mirror surface.
2. Then use a cotton swab to moisten industrial alcohol, gently wipe the mirror surface, and wait for the alcohol to evaporate before reinstalling.
Granite surface wiping steps:
1. Wipe the granite surface with a dry cotton cloth or wiping paper first to wipe off the dust or the oil stains left on the parts after measurement.
2. Then apply industrial alcohol with a clean, fine dry cotton cloth and wipe the outer surface of the granite. The volatile alcohol will naturally evaporate.
3. If necessary, wipe with granite maintenance oil.
Image measuring instrument transmission part:
It is divided into dry friction part and lubrication part. The dry friction part is distinguished by air bearing and toothless screw transmission mechanism.
Dry friction part maintenance steps:
1. Wipe the abrasive surface with a dry, fine cotton cloth or wiping paper to remove dust or oil.
2. You can also use a blower to blow off the dust.
3. If necessary, use a clean, dry cotton cloth with industrial alcohol or high-grade lubricant to wipe the friction surface.