The high and low temperature impact test chamber has no less than dozens of factors that have a greater impact on the use and life of engineering products (equipment). Engineers engaged in research on environmental conditions of engineering products summarize the environmental conditions induced by the existence of nature and human activities It is a series of test standards and specifications for guiding environmental and reliability tests of engineering products. Therefore, the main basis for our selection of environmental and reliability test equipment is engineering products and test standards.
Secondly, in order to regulate the tolerance of the environmental kit in the test equipment. To ensure the control accuracy of environmental parameters, the national technical supervision agency and various industrial departments have also customized a series of important basis for environmental and reliability test equipment. Test equipment that does not meet the requirements of these verification regulations is not allowed to be put into use.
1. High and low temperature impact test box refrigeration system and compressor: In order to ensure the test cooling rate and low temperature requirements, this test box adopts a set of binary cascade environmental protection refrigerant refrigeration system composed of German semi-hermetic compressors. The stacked system includes a high-pressure refrigeration cycle and a low-pressure refrigeration cycle, and its connection container is an evaporation condenser. The evaporator whose function is to reduce the pressure cycle is only used as the condenser of the high-pressure cycle.
The design of the refrigeration system using energy regulation technology is an effective treatment method that can not only ensure the normal operation of the refrigeration unit, but also effectively adjust the energy consumption and cooling capacity of the refrigeration system, so that the operation of the refrigeration system Costs are reduced to a more economical attitude.
2. The working principle of high and low temperature shock test box refrigeration: The reverse and low-pressure cycles are uniformly adopted by the reverse card rotation cycle. The cycle consists of two isothermal processes and two adiabatic processes. The pressure and the work are consumed to increase the exhaust temperature, and then the refrigerant performs heat exchange with the surrounding medium through the condenser and transfers heat to the surrounding medium. The rear refrigerant performs work through the adiabatic expansion of the shut-off valve. At this time, the temperature of the refrigerant is reduced, and this cycle is repeated to achieve the purpose of lowering the temperature.
3. Refrigerant: Use R404A (low-pressure cycle) and R23 (high-pressure cycle) environmentally-friendly refrigerants produced by American Dupont company.
4. Cooling method: air-cooled or water-cooled
5. Refrigeration auxiliary parts: The main refrigeration parts and control devices are imported original parts.